Honda transalp 650cc
- Riders: 2
- Gearbox: Manual
- Engine strokes: 4T
- Disc brakes
Our prices include
- RoadmapsNever lose your destination
- Locksfor beeing extra sure about the motorbike safety
- HelmetsWe give you the basic equipment for your safety
- 24/7 Road AssistanceYou will never be alone in case of emergency
Terms and conditions
Rates: 2 Season levels MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD 3 DAYS
Low-season: 01.11. – 31.03. & 16.06. – 31.08.
High-season: 01.04. – 15.06. & 01.09. – 31.10.
Rental Period (deliveries & collections):
- From/to AIRPORTS / PORTS:
1 Day Rental = 24 hours – starts counting from your booked ARRIVAL-TIME by your given flight-number or ferry/boat company.
- From/to HOTELS & our OFFICES in Rethymno Area:
The rental period is calculated on a 24 hour base only if delivery/collection is EVENING to EVENING (20:00-20:00 more or less) or MORNING to MORNING (09:00-09:00 more or less). Within working hours FREE delivery/collection for Rethymno Area between Bali and Georgioupolis and the Airports of HERAKLION and CHANIA. For other destinations extra delivery/collection charges will apply !
- Grace period: 1 hour – Reservations will be held for 1 hour from the specified reservation time and will be counted after 1 hours as NO-SHOW ! *)
- Delayed deliveries & collections: In the event of flight/boat delays and the original reservation includes flight details or ferry/boat details, than customer’s reservations will be guaranteed without any extra charges (but no refund possible for the lost/unused hours). In case customer changed his flight and didn’t informed MOTORBIKE RENTAL CRETE on time, than the rule for grace period will take action. *)
*) To avoid problems/discussions please let us know on time changes for delivery-times and flight-changes, our Central Service Center Rethymno will be available daily from o8ooh to 22ooh – Phonenumber 0030 28310 50779
- Late Evening-/ Night-/early morning deliveries: at the Airports / Ports in Heraklion or Chania between 22:00h and 07:30h and extra-surcharge of € 25,– will apply.
- Extra hours: later returns/collections
more than 2 hours = ½ day extra charge
more than 5 hours = FULL dau extra charge
- Downpayments at time of Reservation:
If you have done your reservation ONLINE, the system will send us your request to confirm your requested bikes (you can book in one transaction up to 4 bikes together for the same rental-period and same pick up point/time and drop off point/time. After You received our confirmation, the downpayment has to be done within 2days by Creditcard (Bank-transfer within 3days). In case you preferred Banktransfer, you have to send us a copy of your bank-transaction.
20% for Period in LOW-Season
30% for Period in HIGH-Season
- Methods of Payments:
a) With CREDIT CARD (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro)
b) By MONEYTRANSFER
The balance of the rental-amount has to be paid at time of delivery – preferred in CASH (Euros)
I. Up to 2 months (60 days) before arrival € 25,- handling fee per bike/scooter
II. From 59 days till day of arrival or non-show for any reason: 20% cancellation fee
III. NO REFUNDS for unused days or earlier returns
- Insurances included:
a) TPI – THIRD PARTY LIABILITY Insurance and covers:
• Death or bodily injuries to third parties up to € 500,000
• Property damage to third parties up to € 100,000
b) CDW – COLLISSION DAMAGE WAIVER with an excess/franchise payable amount in case of damage. This means that the driver is liable/responsible for all damage to the motorbike up to the excess amount of:
• € 400,00 – for motorbikes/scooters up to 250cc
• € 600,00 – for motorbikes/scooters from 250cc to 660cc
• € 1.000,00 – for BMW F700GS
• € 1.200,00 – for BMW F800GS
- Insurances optional:
THP – THEFT PROTECTION / INSURANCE for € 4,- per day
- Guarantee Excess Amount: Please note that all renters are required to place a credit card guarantee at the time of delivery. This deposit covers the excess amount of the insurance (see above) in case of damage. Cash deposits are not acceptable. The blocked amount will be released within 4 days after drop off and the proofment our mechanics. Depending on your Bank, maybe the refund can take up to 14days to be available on your account !
In case of damage, Greenways will inform you by email or fax within 4 days concerning the damage costs, which will be charged after to your credit card.
- Topcase & Panniers: optional available at following rates and for following bikes:
400cc – 660cc (DRZ400 nur Topcase !!!!)
Topcase [48 Litre (Transalp 52 Litre)]:
3 days = € 15.00, 4 days and more = € 25.00
Panniers (2 x 40 Litre):
3 days = € 25.00, 4 days and more = € 40.00
Topcase [58 Litre (Trekker Outback Box)]:
3 days = € 30.00, 4 days and more = € 45.00
Panniers (1xRight=38l 1xLeft=29l):
3 days = € 40.00, 4 days and more = € 50.00
- Road Assistance Service:
MOTORBIKE RENTAL CRETE in Crete offers road assistance in case of vehicle damage, throughout Crete. Just dial the service number that is written on your rental contract and one of our representatives will come with a service team to repair the damage or replace the vehicle.
- Driving license: original – no copies:
• All EU Drivers must hold a valid category A (some EU countries new A1) license (motorcycle category) for at least 12 months and be at least 21 years old (up to 36kw 19 years).
• Additional the Renter has to show a valid ID-Card or valid Passport.
• Customers from NON-EU-Countries please ask for acceptance of driving license and which documents has to be shown.
• It is the driver’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has the appropriate driving license.
• No refunds will be given for rentals rejected due to non-show of a valid driving license. Faxed or photocopied licenses are not acceptable.
Our company has a wide selection of economy helmets in all types and sizes, free of charge. This applies for motorcycles delivered to airports or elsewhere on the island, apart from our office. Of course it is more convenient for you to bring your own helmet.
IMPORTANT ! In order for us to provide you with the best possible service you have to inform us exactly for your size number latest 1 day prior to your arrival.